Wednesday, March 4, 2015

An Introduction to the One and Only...Ishan

Hello, my name is Ishan. I am from all over the world. I am an American Indian Dane. I have lived in many countries across the world such as Jordan, Singapore, Philippines and America. I am currently 13 and in 8th grade in the American Community School of Abu Dhabi. I love to play soccer / football and am a die-hard Madrid fan. Besides football / soccer, I like some classical artists such as Picasso and Van Gogh. I find hwy artwork very unrealistic but at the same time so Entrancing. In terms of Creating artwork I really love sketching on large pieces of paper. As you can see on my linear perspective drawing I really enjoyed the time it Took to create the piece. Currently I am working on acrylic paintings and trying to replicate other artworks.

Abu Dhabi Itself is on the verge of going thru a Cultural revolution with the Louvre and Guggenheim Museums about to open. Besides art, Abu Dhabi is full of other Activities color: such as the Grand Mosque and Ferrari World.

11 comments:

  1. This is nice because of the perspective, you have made the buildings look very realistic as they are all different heights and textures. The logo's for the brands are very recognizable, and drawn accurately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your praise, I really appreciate the comment. I really enjoyed the making of the piece. I would love to see your artwork when you post.

      Delete
  2. It looks very realistic and 3D. I like how you drew the buildings and the perspective looks very realistic. I also like how you added realistic shadows for almost every 3D object. However it would be even better if you added color to make it stand out more. Good job, this is a wonderful and a very interesting drawing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your advice. I would love to take the sketch a step further and add color as you mentioned, and with a little more time and effort I am sure I could make it an even better piece. I would really like to see your artwork once UWC starts to post.

      Delete
  3. hi I'm Ronan from united world college, I like this artwork because the structures are very realistic. I like the 3D quality in the buildings and in the streets. You can make it even better if you can add colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I used to attend SAS in Singapore!

      Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it. I was planning on adding color put unfortunately the deadline that my art teacher set didn't permit me for adding color. However I will take into consideration adding color as a further step to my artwork.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hi I'm Madeline Hirons from United World College, I really like your two pieces of art especially the last one because the way you used perspective it really made it look 3d and really realistic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  5. Hi! My names Milou and I attend UWC in Singapore. I really like your point of perspective in this pencil drawing and the detail in the individual buildings, I think you did a really great job with the roads in particular because it can be challenging to make them blend nicely with the building.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the time and effort.

      Delete