Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Introducing Myself... Haris A

My name is Haris Azeem, and 8th Grader at ACS in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab Emirates. I am 13 years old. I like snow, and Basketball, and tennis, and lots of other stuff. It is really hot here, and I mean really hot. I am originally from New York City, in the US, and it was cold there…. I moved to Abu Dhabi about 6 Months ago, and I am really enjoying ACS.
Well, What I like in art is mostly when we get to do Watercolor painting. Watercolor is just a fun unit for me, I made a UAE National Day Poster for their (future) birthday in 2015 (44 Years). Water color is just nice.
Currently, we are painting a copy of a painting that we found on Google Art Project. So far here is what I have. I am not done, it is still Work In Progress. Here is a picture. It is working painting. If you want to see the original art work see here. - Stairs Painting












2 comments:

  1. I really like the texture touch on the stairs, it has great shading and accurate shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all..

    Thanks for liking my art and replying to my blogpost

    What kind of art do you do?

    Your latest piece?

    ReplyDelete