Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Introducing myself, Sam

Hi! My name is Sam! I am a student at ACS Abu Dhabi. I am 14 years old, I live in a nice apartment looking over the beach and I enjoy the view very much. I love water, ocean or beach paintings are some of my favorite art pieces. I love colorful art pieces too, pieces rich in color or filled with action and detail. One of my favorite art pieces is called The Last Day Of Pompeii, by Karl Brullov.

You can click on the image above to view the piece closer in google art project.

As a result of the recent construction of the Louvre branch, Abu Dhabi is on the brink of a cultural art revolution. Which creates a lovely environment for a young artist.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sam. I was honestly stunned by your incredible artwork! I cannot believe a 14 year old could be so good and accurate with their painting. How long did this take you? Hope to see more of your amazing work! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, sadly this is not my artwork, but I do appreciate your praise. If you click on the image it will take you to google art project where there is all the information about the painter and how long it took. This is by far one of my favorite pieces but it's not mine.

      Delete
  2. This caught my eye because it made me think what was going on. It is really interesting.

    ReplyDelete