Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Laura


I am Laura,  i am doing a piece on copying a painting , I like surrealism, abstract and remixing art. I am working on an untitled piece from and exhibition of a head and hands of a man with a heart in the center and a couple around. 

I am inspired by myself and other works of art. I like a lot of work of art but I don't favor an artist. I like art when it is complex  and has meaning. I live in Abu Dhabi where there are many artistic exhibitions and construction of art exhibitions.

What is your favorite kind of art?

what is your favorite piece?

6 comments:

  1. Laura,

    For some reason - your image is not showing - could you check and see why not? We would love to see your art work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I don't really have a favorite artist either! There are many different types of art therefore for me it's quite hard to decide on one....Although I agree with you that art that has a (deeper) meaning is one of the best kinds! Abstract art is interesting because you get to really put your thoughts into it. Unfortunately the image isn't showing for me, if you post the real one I would love to see it, and I'm sure it's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you agree with me, Do you have a favorite art work?

      Delete
  4. Unfortunately I forgot the name of my favourite artist, I went to a couple of his exhibition her in Singapore. He make furniture and really creative things. What I liked about his art is that you where aloud to touch it.
    I really like the art you showed, Jackie

    ReplyDelete