Thursday, April 16, 2015

3D Art Update

I am currently working on my 3D art project. In this unit we got the opportunity to choose what medium you want to make your 3D art in. I am using plaster to make a city with cardboard. The city is big resulting me working in a group of four people including me. We are all getting a section of the city to design, and we are going to put a "main" big building in the middle of the city. We based this off of the Eiffel Tower part of Paris and how the streets all revolve around the tower. So far we are in the early stages of the project since we are still making plaster pieces to be used in the city. We are also still planning/making our cardboard buildings that will be covered with plaster pieces. So far this project has been really fun, and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Our group needs advice to how we could make the city/what to add since we are kind of stuck at the moment.




The white shape is the base of our city, and the card board hole is a mold for our "main" building.






This is our city completed, we plan to add more to it so advice would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment