Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Art Outside Of School

Hey guys,
My name's Kaitlin, and as I've said before, I really like art. I like drawing and photography, especially. I draw outside of school all the time - here are some pieces that I have created that I have done outside of school, that I'm especially proud of.

1) Cheshire Cat
It took me quite a few hours to create this, but I'm so proud of it. It is one of the best things I've ever drawn.


2) Cosette from Les Misérables
I'm a huge fan of broadway musicals, so I really love this particular drawing. This year, at the Junior Fine Arts meet, we did a project where we brought in a piece of art we had previously created and gave it to someone else in JFA that we've never met, and let them change it in any way they wanted. Here are the before, and after pictures of the drawing.

BEFORE JFA:


AFTER JFA:

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaitlin! I think the of Cosette is absolutely amazing! The different tones and shades really bring the drawing to life, and it looks so realistic. I think that the idea of changing artwork between different people is so cool, and I really love how the sketch of Cosette has such a different take on it. Good job! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kaitlin,
    That's probably one of the best drawings I've seen so far. I like how you made it look realistic by shading it and stuff...
    It's also really cool that you let the person in JFA change it. Good work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kaitlin,
    That's probably one of the best drawings I've seen so far. I like how you made it look realistic by shading it and stuff...
    It's also really cool that you let the person in JFA change it. Good work...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Kaitlin,
    These are insanely good drawings. They look amazing, and very detailed. The addition of colour really helps it stand out. Congratulations on these amazing pieces! I think that you must be a very skilled artist, and I hope to see more of your amazing pieces.

    ReplyDelete